If you would have told me that Peyton Manning and the Bronco's would lose the Superbowl by that spread I would have said you're nuts! Right from the wonky coin toss, Joe Namaths ghastly coat then the botched snap you just couldn't help but get this eeeery feeling that much wasn't going to go right. (Well if you were cheering for the Broncos)
I don't want to take anything away from the Seattle Seahawks though. Their defence did a brilliant job at absolutely crushing Broncos offence. Essentially silencing them the entire game, and running a few in for good measure. You could feel how Seattle was playing that they would accept nothing but victory! Although at times it looked like the Bronco's defence was playing touch football... Anyway, I congratulate all the Seahawks fans out there (I'm looking at you Mr. Dillon...) on a historic Superbowl victory. It was well deserved.
Oh yeah... We're here in Luang Prabang Laos and it's really nice...here are some pictures.
I don't want to take anything away from the Seattle Seahawks though. Their defence did a brilliant job at absolutely crushing Broncos offence. Essentially silencing them the entire game, and running a few in for good measure. You could feel how Seattle was playing that they would accept nothing but victory! Although at times it looked like the Bronco's defence was playing touch football... Anyway, I congratulate all the Seahawks fans out there (I'm looking at you Mr. Dillon...) on a historic Superbowl victory. It was well deserved.
Oh yeah... We're here in Luang Prabang Laos and it's really nice...here are some pictures.
![]() |
| Superbowl came early for us. Six AM breakfast and we were ready for some football! (yes, that's a not too happy Peyton Manning on the screen). The 12th man showed up at the bar we were at! |
![]() |
| Monks crossing the bamboo bridge across the Nam Khan river. |
![]() |
| Ferry crossing the Mekong river. |
![]() |
| I'm not much of a home reno/improvement guy, but I would love a kitchen like this! |
![]() |
| A nice middle flower pot at one of the many, many Buddhist temples in Luang Prabang. |
![]() |
| Path/staircase at the Wat Si Chom Si temple. |







